Friday, June 12, 2015

To be better

Our goal is to improve our students’ English skills and cultivate their minds. We teachers aim to reach that goal. We have the same textbook, but each one has each teaching style. If it was forced to be the identical, we would be like a machine.

I’m trying to reach our goal, but sometimes I’m not sure my style is going well. If I were a machine, I could just keep it going on and on. I’m always thinking of my English classes because I’m not a machine. I want to stand in front of my students as a human being.

How about talking with other teachers? Yes, I should talk with them more, but it is difficult for us to get enough time for talking about our English things.

My idea is to make use of the PC we use at our school. We can use it as a bulletin board. We can post materials on it anytime. We can see them anytime without disturbing colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment